We offer monthly or annual plans, please choose one that suits your projected usage levels there are price savings on larger plans so please pick one that is near to your expected usage level, you can upgrade or downgrade at any time. A plan generally lasts until the end of its term however if you use all your lookups before this time, we will alert you and you can choose to renew early. If you set your plan to auto-renew when you signed up, we will automatically renew it when you get low on credits. When the original credits are gone, the renewal will kick in immediately so you don’t need to worry about any breaks in service.
If you have an active plan, at the end of its term, the same plan would be renewed. You can visit your account dashboard to update this at any time.
Unused lookups don’t roll over, but you can set up auto-renewal and usage alerts to maximise the use of your lookups.
- Registration on our platform is free, you are only billed when you have an active plan.
- You get 250 free trial lookups to test our service before taking a paid plan, these expire after 14 days or instantly when you buy a paid plan.
- Your plan will renew automatically at the end of its term (monthly or annually), unused lookups do not roll over so pick a plan that suites your expected usage
- Enable auto-topup to avoid running out of lookups
- With auto-topup enabled, if you use your all credits before renewal, we’ll renew the same plan immediately and your term then restarts from that date.
- Reminder emails are available to show when your lookups fall below your chosen threshold
- Make recurring payments by credit card or direct debit (coming soon Jul/Aug 2020)
- Change or cancel plans at any time
- If you are a larger organisation or charity who cannot use credit card payments, please contact us for invoice options.